Foam Seal Oil
Sealing barrier helps to minimise evaporation & deterioration of foam concentrates
Foam Seal Oil is designed for use as a sealing barrier on stored Foam Concentrate to help minimise evaporation and deterioration.
Foam Seal Oil is non-reactive and remains on the surface of the foam concentrate while stored in your tanks.
How to use
- Add to the surface of your foam concentrate immediately after it is placed in its storage tank.
- A depth of approximately 6mm is recommended.
- Not recommended for apparatus tanks or tanks subject to excessive vibration.
Foam Seal Oil is designed for use as a barrier between the stored foam concentrate and the air in order to reduce evaporation and deterioration.
NOT FOR USE IN FIRE FIGHTING APPLICATIONS.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Best stored as supplied in original, unopened containers or in suitable tanks. Use and store in well ventilated areas.
- To prolong the shelf life, do not expose to temperature extremes and prevent contamination from foreign materials.
Available in 25 Litre containers.